Comp 210 Supplemental Material
- Department Standards for JAVA. Remember: Clarity trumps all.
- Sample first exam and answer key
- File I/O hints
- You must name and open your file before you can write to
- In Linux/UNIX, if you start the file name with
"something/project1/timings", it should be in your home
directory as "/home/me/something/project1/timings".
- The example given works for a WINDOWS machine
with a "K" drive.
- If you separate the variables you are writing with "\t"
and add a "\n" on the end, you can open the file in Excel
(or other spreadsheet) as a tab delimeted file and have all
your timings ready to graph.
- Do not forget to close your file or you will lose
- Hints for miniLab 1 Linked
- Linked List
- Try Catch slides
- Helps for the NQueens Project
- Sample Exam II (Fall 2017)
- Chapter 14 from Edition
- Course topics for
- Heap Sort routines