Implementing an Object-Oriented Design
- Design public interfaces (public member function declarations)
for the classes and operations you identified in the design.
- Design the internal data representation (private data members).
Include information about relationships.
- Implement the public member functions. Identify useful internal helper functions (private member functions).
- Test individual objects and member functions before putting everything together.
- Identify Objects and Classes
- Strive for Well-defined Responsibilities, Strong Cohesion, Weak Coupling
- Develop Scenarios
- Remember: Design is incremental and iterative!