This diagram created using Inspiration® by Inspiration Software, Inc.
- Develop scenarios of how the objects interact to see if you have identified the right objects, the right operations, and the right relationships.
- Develop common scenarios (this is how the thing should usually work).
- Remember to also develop uncommon scenarios, "weird cases," boundary conditions.
- Scenarios are similar to, but more informal than, design-based test
- Developing scenarios will often cause you to recognize new design
requirements. Remember that
design is incremental and iterative! (Grady Booch)