Marine Biology Simulation
Chap 4: Experimenting with the
In this assignment you will be working through the first half of Chapter 4 of the
Marine Biology Simulation (MBS) case study.
- Before you begin: Read pp. 63 - 68 of
Chapter 4 of the MBS case study and Sections 11.1 - 11.3 of Horstmann.
- Do Analysis Question #1 on p. 68. Write down your conclusions as part
of the lab write-up you will hand in at the end of lab.
- Read the bottom half of p. 68 and the top half of p. 69. Do Exercise
1 on p. 71. Include your drawings in your lab write-up.
- Read pp. 69 - 70. Do Exercises 2, 3, 5, and 6 on p. 71. Document
your results and your answers to the questions in the exercises in your lab
- Do Exercise 7 on p. 71. Generate class documentation for your
class using the
When you are finished, you should turn in the your results and answers to the
questions posed in the analysis questions and exercises, your drawings, and
your implementation of the
TurningDarter class, including the